For a less formal and relaxed environment, PBM offers small stones and softer materials to create a more casual and intimate space.
These materials can be used as patios, pathways and groundcovers, in between larger flagstones or pavers, and in driveways which can create a very cool unfussy impression or a very sophisticated and worldly ambience.
- Salmon Bay: Its’ color displays tones of corals and peaches combined with a soft creamy beige and a blush of rose.
- La Paz Pebble: It exhibits the cool colors of blues and greys which intermix with light corals, beiges, and browns.
- Pami Pebble: The color is evenly balanced with ecrus, greys, and coral-roses with small elements of beiges and browns
- Mexican Pebble: Its cool sophisticated colors are a mix of greys, blues, and soft black
- Fresno Cobble: Displays colors of tans and ecrus with hints of soft rose
- Gravel in Gold and Grey: The Gold is a tawny yellow with a splash of cream. The Grey is a soft blue grey.
- Fines in Gold and Grey: Minuscule pieces of crushed stone with a sandy like texture in colors of mustard yellow and steel grey. Apply a stabilizer to maintain a natural surface while increasing strength, reduce weeds and dust in your landscape. Inquire within regarding LEED potential.
- NEW! Wood Stone: Looks like wood, but made from stone. It’s a great ground cover that doesn’t fade or blow away. Available in bulk
Natural stone products vary in color over time.
Visit our Showroom or material yards today to get a sample of current color ranges available.