Find a Landscape Contractor
A quality contractor should readily show you their professional license as well as proof of bonding and insurance. Peninsula Building Materials does not certify the licensing or insurance coverage for any companies. We recommend you visit the California State Licensing Board’s website to find information on the following:
- What you should know before hiring a contractor?
- What type of contractor do I need?
- How do I find the right licensed contractor?
- What should I look for in contract and binding agreements?
- Do I need a building permit for my project?
- Learn about home improvement contracts.
- Special considerations for swimming pool construction.
To locate a professional landscape contractor, please click on the following link: California Landscape Contractor Association’s website. You can search by a selected area and refine this using numerous choices for criteria.