McGregor Lake is an argillite stone quarried from a large rock formation in Northwest Montana. This quarry produces a highly attractive stone consisting of golds, browns and grey tones with exciting dendrite fern patterns. One of our more popular natural stone veneers, the colors are very complimentary to natural settings in Northern California.
McGregor Lake can come in a variety of cuts and sizes.
- Ledge: 2 – 8″ heights with 3 – 18″ lengths.
- Stacked Stone: 1 – 3” heights with 3 – 18” lengths.
- Square and Rectangles: 6 – 10″ heights with 6 – 20″ lengths.
- Ashlar: 2 – 6″ heights (gauged) with 3 – 18″ lengths.
- Cottage: lineal and random 2-8″ heights with 3-18″ lengths
It’s available in classic full bed stone as well as complimentary landscape stone such as garden steps and boulders.
Please inquire for more product specs, samples or a quote.